Shivat Zion


Teudat Yosher
תעודת יושר
Last updated: 13.06.2024
Home > Information portal > Aliyah > Background Check
You need an official criminal background check or a Certificate of Good Conduct issued by the government of the country where you were born, every country where you resided continuously for more than 6 months above the age of 14 and any country whose citizenship you currently hold even if you never lived there.

Each country has its own procedure regarding the issue of such a certificate.

You can find more information below.

See some examples of how a Criminal Record looks like: