Subject to certain exemptions, and in some cases dependent upon the processing activity we are undertaking, you may have, under certain applicable laws, some or all of the following rights in respect to your Personal Information. We remind you that we are an Israeli organization. We specifically mention the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), a European Union wide legal framework for the standardization of data protection. If you are an EU resident, you should consult the GDPR for more information on your rights.
- Right of Access: the right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we process about you;
- Right to Rectification: the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to Erasure: the right to request that we delete your personal data where: (i) it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, or; (ii) you have withdrawn your consent (where the processing of your personal data was based on consent); (iii) you have successfully objected (see right to object below); (iv) it has been processed unlawfully. We are not required to comply with your request to erase personal data if the processing of it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right to Restrict: the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data;
- Right to Object: the right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes and the right, at any time, to object to us processing your personal data which has our legitimate interests as its legal basis if you believe your fundamental rights and freedoms outweigh our legitimate interests. If you raise an objection, we have an opportunity to demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate interests which override your rights and freedom;
- Right to Data Portability: the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service; the right to request a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format, and the right to request that we transfer it directly to another data controller, but in each case only where: (i) the processing is based on your consent or on the performance of a contract with you; and (ii) the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right not to be subject to Automated Decision-making: the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
If you wish to issue a request to exercise your rights where applicable by law, please contact us at info[at]shivat-zion.com. Please provide your name and contact information along with the request. When we receive a request to exercise one of these rights, we will indicate what personal information we require from you to validate your identity. We will also provide information on the action we intend to take on the request without undue delay. Please note, these requests are subject to applicable legal or document retention obligations imposed on us.