Shivat Zion

Verification of Benefits

Bedikat Zakaut Le'Hatavot
בדיקת זכאות להטבות
Last updated: 02.07.2023
Home > Information portal > Aliyah > Verification of Benefits
If you previously lived in Israel for less than 10 years, you might still be granted some benefits when returning to the country. If you are currently in Israel, this verification of benefits is done through Misrad HaKlita. If you are still abroad, you must open a file with the Jewish Agency and submit documents proving that you have not lived in Israel since your original date of departure.

What You Will Need:

If you don’t know the exact dates on which you entered and left Israel, try to provide approximate dates. Look for records in your mailbox or refer to photos with the dates of your visits to Israel and then fill out the form.

You must prove that you lived outside of Israel during the period you claim. One of the easiest ways to do this is to submit old foreign passports, as these documents are valid for long periods of time. Visas are accepted as well. If you don’t have old passports, provide proof of study, work, voting or other documents with a date of issue. The documents must be properly scanned (without cropping). Put them in a chronological order; this will decrease your waiting time for the completion of your file.