Shivat Zion

Saving your future Aliyah Benefits

A non-Israeli resident living in Israel for more than two years without a suitable visa starts to lose his future Aliyah Benefits.

Check here how to avoid losing your future Oleh Chadash benefits while living in Israel.

Student Visa

You can apply for a 1-year Student Visa through Misrad HaPnim. Check here how to do it.

Work Visa

If you are eligible to make Aliyah, you are also eligible to apply for a Work Visa, as long as you are over 18 years old and are not an Israeli citizen. For that you need:

• Your foreign passport, which needs to be valid for at least 6 months ahead

• A 3×4 color passport photo

• This form 

More info

Temporary Resident Visa

If you are eligible to make Aliyah but you are not sure whether it is the right choice for you, a temporary residency (A1 visa) might be a good alternative. Find more information here

Making Aliyah from Within Israel (Shinui Status)

If you are making Aliyah from within Israel, you are basically changing your status from a tourist to an Oleh Chadash. This procedure is different from making Aliyah from abroad, so if you are already in Israel and want to make Aliyah, follow the instructions here.