Shivat Zion


Are you in the possession of a Medical License abroad and do you want to work as a Medical Doctor in Israel?

Then you’ll have to obtain an official Israeli Medical License that will allow you to work here as a doctor.
In order to get this license, you’ll need to have to get your foreign license and diplomas recognized by the Israeli Ministry of Health (Misrad HaBriut).

This can seem as a challenging and confusing process.

Don’t worry! We’ll guide you through all the necessary steps for you to achieve your goal!

Go to and get in touch!

We help Olim from Europe and Latin America with their Aliyah & Klita (free of charge)!